Career Mark is committed to providing the highest levels of service to all our customers. If you are in any way dissatisfied with our services, then please let us know as soon as possible.
All complaints we receive are treated seriously and we are happy to discuss your complaint with you, but in order to instigate a formal complaint investigation we must ask that you submit your complaint in writing.
We aim to resolve all customer complaints as quickly as possible. The length of time will depend on the issues involved. If it is not possible to reach a prompt conclusion, we will contact you with an explanation, and set out expected timescales.
We will address your concerns thoroughly, promptly and politely. Any correspondence will be treated in confidence.
Where you are unhappy with any part of our administrative, support or assessment process the following procedure is available to resolve the matter:
1. Write to the Career Mark National Director outlining the specific nature of the complaint.
2. On receipt of the written complaint the National Director will make a record in the Career Mark Complaints Register, decide who, within the Career Mark network, is best placed to address the complaint, refer the complaint to them and notify the complainant.
3. The complaint reviewer will try to resolve the issue through discussion and or investigation. They will make a report, a copy of which will be sent to the complainant and to the National Director. This may take up to 4 weeks from the date of the original complaint.
4. If the complaint is upheld, the National Director will initiate any remedial action required (including, in the case of an appeal against an assessment judgement, a full re-assessment at no charge to the complainant).
5. If the complaint is unsuccessful the complainant will have the right of further appeal directly to the National Director who will personally undertake the appeal investigation and provide a written judgement.
6. There is no further right of appeal.
More info? Please e-mail us
Go to 'About Career Mark' page